Indoor water conservation kits
Wondering how to save water? You could be throwing money down the drain without knowing it.
Start using water more efficiently in your home. The City of Vancouver offers water saving kits that help you do your part for the environment, and prevent water shortages.
Water saving kits for homes
Especially suited for older homes, this kit can help retrofit your kitchen and bathroom. Use up to 20 percent less water, and save up to 15 percent on your water heating bill.
The indoor kit includes:
- 1 “Earth Massage” self-cleaning showerhead with adjustable spray setting from gentle needle to forceful jet
- 1 dual-setting Touch Flow kitchen aerator with swivel action for effective cleaning, and choice of aerated jet and wide spray
- 2 faucet sink aerators with solid brass casing and polished chrome finish, plus flow control constructed of long-lasting plastic
- 2 toilet tank bags that are easy to install, and made of non-corrosive materials that are resistant to microbes and fungal growth
- 2 packages of leak detection dye tablets for testing leaks from toilet tank to toilet bowl, which could save you from wasting up to 150 L of water per day
- 1 roll of Teflon tape to prevent leaks at hose connections