The Health Services Department provides these free services to the community:
- Health support including delousing
The Health Centre has clean, private showers with towels, soap, shampoo, razors, and shaving foam available for use, free of charge.
- Monday: 9:15am to 4:30pm
- Tuesday to Friday: 9:15am to 7:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am to 5:30pm
Clients can drop off a load of laundry in the morning and pick it up at night. Laundry is done on a first come, first served basis.
Follow these rules to enjoy our laundry services:
- Bring one medium size load per day (maximum three loads per week)
- Only two denim items per load
- Make sure laundry contains clothing only
- If you have - or suspect you have - bedbugs, lice, or scabies please tell staff in advance for further instructions
- Put your laundry in a clear bag with no holes or tears - the centre will provide plastic bags
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am to noon (on a first come, first served basis)
Daily laundry limits
- Monday: First 40 loads
- Tuesday to Friday: First 60 loads
- Saturday and Sunday: Laundry closed
Health support services and delousing
We provide treatments for people with lice and scabies on Tuesday to Friday, 9:30am to 6:00pm.
Bedding and clothing will be washed and a change of clothing can be provided.
For more information speak to someone at the Health Centre.