Templeton Park Pool
Templeton Park Pool is an indoor pool located in east Vancouver's Templeton Park, near Templeton Secondary School.
The pool facility includes a slide and rope swing, sauna and whirlpool, and access for wheelchairs. Templeton Pool offers lessons for all ages and levels, including courses in advanced aquatic leadership.
See the schedule of activities taking place at Templeton Park Pool; public swim times, length swimming, Aquafit, and more.
Find lessons and classes offered at Templeton Park Pool including swimming and water classes, fitness classes, and more.
Length: 25 metres
- Leisure pool
- Diving board (1 metre)
- Rope swing
- Weight room
- Universal change room
- Wheelchair accessible
- Aquatic pool lifts
- Aquatic wheelchairs
- 2 designated parking spots
- Automated doors
- Portable pool stairs
- Universal access changeroom
- Leisure Access Card (LAC)
Children under 8 must be with a responsible guardian (16+ years old):
One guardian can supervise up to five children.
- Group rate (20% discount) is available on drop-in admissions only for groups of 10 or more of the same age group.
NOTE: The group rate does NOT apply at Maple Grove Pool, because the admissions price is already discounted.
- The ratio of supervisors or leaders for children under 8 years is 1 to every 5 children - Mandatory.
- The ratio of supervisors or leaders for children 8 years or above is 1 to every 10 children - Recommended.
- All leaders are required to be in the water with their groups.
For your next birthday, have your party at a Vancouver pool. Find out what's included, the days and times pools are available, and the cost.
Find out about renting a pool in Vancouver; contacts, pricing, and more.
Amenities include a games room, water park, computer terminals, fitness centre, tennis courts, racquetball courts, gym, and playground. The centre affiliated with Templeton Pool and is located at 3096 E Hastings St, Vancouver, BC. 604-718-6222.