Tennis court use guidelines
With the exception of six courts in Stanley Park, casual tennis play operates on a first-come, first-served basis under the following rules:
- 2 - 4 players shall wait facing a court to claim it
- 30 minutes maximum play if players are waiting
- rubber soled shoes must be worn
- players must avoid interference with play on adjoining courts
- tennis club may exceed 30 minutes playing time on permitted courts during club and league play.
Please note: Tennis courts are not lit for evening play.