Childcare Research, Policy Development, and Innovation Grants
Is your non-profit organization involved in research, policy development, or related projects? Are these projects focused on improving childcare in Vancouver?
If so, your organization may be eligible for some one-time funding from the City of Vancouver.
Conditions apply, so see below for more information.
|Application deadline||Fall 2017|
Non-profit societies in the City of Vancouver can apply if they:
- Serve Vancouver residents.
- Serve people of all religions, special needs, ethnic backgrounds and sexual orientations.
- Work collaboratively with other organizations and levels of government to enhance childcare in Vancouver.
Additional criteria apply. Please read the information sheet below.
How to apply (for reference only)
- Read the information sheet (80 KB).
The information sheet explains:
- This grant and related childcare grants
- Application process
- Download the application form (90 KB).
- Email your completed application to email@example.com.
- Signatures are not needed on this version.
- Mail or deliver in person:
- Two printed and signed copies of your application
- All required attachments
- Eric Kowalski, Social Planner
Social Policy & Projects Division
Woodward's Heritage Building
501 - 111 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 1H4