Published Freedom of Information Requests
The Vancouver Police Department supports and encourages open and transparent communications with the public. We understand that from time to time, Freedom of Information requests are made with the implication that the information being requested is in the public interest and important for the public to know. In the spirit of open communications, such assigned FOI requests for information can be found below.
- Interrogation Techniques - posted December 17, 2012
- VPD Overtime and Sick Days - posted November 2, 2012
- Crime Stats for 1055 W.Georgia Street and Two Block Radius - posted October 25, 2012
- Number and Location of Street Vending Bylaw Tickets - posted October 18, 2012
- Bicycles Stolen Near Quebec and Terminal (from January 1, 2011 to August 28, 2012) - posted October 18, 2012
- 2011 International Association of Law Enforcement Planners (IALEP)_Conference - Contracts and Cost Outlays - posted July 10, 2012
- Memoradum of Understanding with Law Enforcement & Emergency Services Video Association - posted June 1, 2012
- IRIT Presentation - Canadian Association of Security and Intelligence Studies - posted January 23, 2012
- Hate Crimes/Incidents 2009-2011
- posted December 30, 2011
- Anti-Olympics Convergence - posted December 16, 2011
- Health Services Agreement Between CoV, Vancouver Police Board and Coastal Health - posted December 13, 2011
- Cyclist-Involved Collisions from 2006 to 2010 - posted September 6, 2011
- Impaired Charges - posted August 15, 2011
- Executive Summary - Police Board Meetings April 1 to July 4, 2011 - posted August 10, 2011
- Extract From In-Camera Minutes - Police Board Meeting March 16, 2011 - also Extract from Board's Finance Committee Minutes March 2, 2011 - posted 2011.06.22.
See Taser Use for information on incidents in which VPD officers have deployed tasers.
Information and Privacy Unit
Visit the Vancouver Police Information and Privacy Unit webpage for more information on Freedom of Information requests.