Find tour-bus parking
We provide tour-bus parking locations for loading passengers at tourist destinations while considering the needs of all who use our streets.
Tour bus drivers can use:
- Commercial lanes
- Commercial loading zones, loading zones, and passenger zones
- Parking meters with full payment of all spaces the bus occupies
- No parking anytime zones (5-minute limit)
- Locations on the map below
Additional loading and parking locations
EasyPark is a City-owned non-profit company that manages parking lots that are owned and leased by the City of Vancouver.
Parking is available by the day and year at Stanley Park and Queen Elizabeth Park. One ticket or pass is good for both locations.
To avoid parking tickets, tour-bus operators should never:
- Stop and load at TransLink bus stops
- Load or park in taxi, police, or consular zones
- Stop or load within 6 m of an intersecting sidewalk
- Stop or load within 6 m of a crosswalk
- Stop or load in a rush-hour lane of traffic
- Park on residential streets or lanes
- Double park to load or unload
- Fail to pay for all meter spaces occupied by the bus while the meter is in effect
- Allow engines to idle for more than 3 minutes unless passengers are loading or unloading