3-1-1 Contact Centre statistical data
12 July 2011 - We have has just added 3-1-1 Contact Centre statistical data. This data includes contact centre metrics which shows the
- Number of calls presented, handled, and abandoned at the centre.
- Average speed of answer from customer service representatives (CSRs).
- Resulting service levels achieved.
This data also includes the
- Type of inquiries that come into the Centre (at a Department level).
- Volume of those inquiries.
The data is available in both Excel (.xls) and Comma Separated Value (.csv) formats. The data goes as far back as June 2009 and will be updated on a quarterly basis.
View the data description