City Finances and Services Standing Committee meetings
This committee deals with:
- The City’s revenues and their allocation
- Financial planning, budgets, taxation, capital works, and municipal infrastructure
- Economic development, including tourism, Pacific Rim initiatives, and industrial zoning
- Civic administration and matters pertaining to the civic work force, including service expansions, computerization, worker health and safety, and equal employment opportunity
Meets Wednesdays at 9:30am on scheduled weeks.
Everyone is welcome to attend.
Speaking to the committee
If you want to speak to the committee about an agenda item, sign up before the meeting. Speakers are given a five-minute time limit.
- Councillor Heather Deal, Chair
- Councillor Geoff Meggs, Vice-chair
- All members of Council