For out-of-town businesses

Is your business located outside of Vancouver, but you still conduct business within the city?

For example, you are a plumber with a business address in Surrey, but you routinely work for customers in Vancouver?

You require a business licence from the City in order to conduct your business in Vancouver.

Contact the Development and Building Services Centre about business licences

Location and mailing address
Development and Building Services Centre
Ground floor
515 West 10th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4A8

Phone: 311

Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm

Tuesday, Thursday: 8:30am to 4:00pm

Free 2-hour parking
West 10th Ave parking lot, between Cambie and Yukon