Student filming and photography

All still photography and student filming on public property must be approved by the City Film and Special Events branch before you start working. This includes any changes to your schedule or activities.

  Your location manager must be on set and is responsible to the City and community for all of your project's activity.


Still photography

City Film and Special Events branch

Send an enquiry or make a complaint online about a special event or about filming.

Park Board Filming and Special Events office

2099 Beach Ave
Vancouver, BC V6G 1Z4 (mailing address only)

Phone: 604-257-8516

Fax: 604-257-8501