58 W Hastings Street rezoning application survey
The City of Vancouver has received a revised application to rezone 58 West Hastings Street from DD (Downtown) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. This revised application was submitted on October 5, 2017.
The revised proposal is for a 10-story mixed-use building with:
- Seven floors of housing, with 231 social housing units
- Retail and health care office uses on floors 1 to 3
- One level of underground parking
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 6.4
- A building height of 32 m (105 feet)
Key changes from the last submission (received March 27, 2017) include:
- Social housing unit count increased from 222 to 231
- FSR reduced from 6.6 to 6.4
- Overall bulk and massing reduced, in response to Urban Design Panel comments
This rezoning application is being considered under the Rezoning Policy for the Downtown Eastside and the Downtown Eastside Community Plan.
Provide your feedback by filling out the form below.