Benefits to submitting online
- You will no longer need to visit the services centre with paperwork or print large drawings – more and more permit applications can now be submitted online.
- Our staff will review and issue approved plans electronically.
- Approved plans can be submitted online 24/7.
We're working to enable you to:
- Submit permit applications electronically
- Perform other functions digitally
This is a part of our work to improve customer service and reduce building and development permit wait times.
Note We're working on supporting existing permit types and other online services available to you. Find and review steps for specific permits
Guide to submitting your permit application electronically
Review these guidelines before submitting your permit applications electronically.
Have you submitted an application online?
We want to hear from you.
Note Access to the Services Centre is by appointment only. Walk-in service and drop-in appointments are not available.
Location and mailing address
Development and Building Services Centre
515 West 10th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4A8
- Broadway-City Hall SkyTrain Station
- 99 B-line, #15, and #9 buses