Find and change property information and get a tax certificate

We send tax notices to the mailing address we get from BC Assessment.

If you change your name or address with another City department, this does not result in a change of address for your property tax notice, Vacancy Tax notice (Empty Homes Tax), utility bills, or BC Assessment notice.

What is relevant to your property tax notice:

  • Your mailing address 
  • Your land title 

Find out how to:

Access your property tax account

The fastest and easiest way to access your account and declared property status.

Log in to your account

Set up an online account. You will need your access code. It can be found on your tax notice.