What you need to know before you arrive:
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes before your registered program or activity time.
- Arrive ready for your program.
- Change rooms and showers will not be available.
- Facilities are not open for casual use.
- Leave the building as soon as your program ends.
- Be prepared to answer a health screening questionnaire at the start of your program.
- Bring your own pre-filled water bottle.
- Water fountains may not be available.
- Leave your valuables at home.
- Lockers will not be available.
- Accessibility needs may vary at this time - check with your centre for details.
Programs require advance registration and payment. There may be limited space available for drop-ins.
Browse programs or contact your centre for details on phone, online, and in-person registration.
Centres will not be producing traditional recreation guides. Check our registration system often to see what is available and to register.
Phone the community centre where you paid for your program or pass. Find the phone number for your community centre
For refunds of swim or fitness sessions registered online, call the recreation facility at which your session takes place.
Refunds are only available when requested by 3pm on the day before your session (by Friday 3pm for weekend sessions).
If you do not show up for your session, there will be no refund. If you arrive after the start time of your session:
- Your space could be sold to a drop-in customer. If the session is full, you will not be given admission and will not get a refund.
- If the session is not full, you may be permitted entry; ask staff for instructions.
When you arrive, here's what to expect:
- Reduced capacity and program changes to allow for physical distancing.
- More time between sessions for advanced cleaning.
- Reduced washroom capacities.
- Keep your washroom visits brief.
- Saunas, steam rooms, and whirlpools are closed.
- Specialized facilities such as pottery and woodworking studios, and food service amenities may be closed.
- Equipment supply and requirements will vary.
- Rentals are not available at this time.
Questions? Check with your centre for additional information.