What you need to know before you arrive:
- Leave your valuables at home. Lockers will not be available.
- Wear clean workout clothes. Change rooms are not available.
- Washrooms are available during your session.
- Bring your own pre-filled water bottle. Water filling stations are available.
- Consider wearing a mask when you're not doing intense exercise.
- Arrive on time for your workout session, no earlier than 10 minutes before.
- If you're late and registered for a session that:
- Is full, your place will go to a drop-in customer
- Is not full, ask staff for instructions
Registration opens three days in advance, starting at noon on September 11, and closes 30 minutes before the session starts.
Each one-hour session has 12 openings for online registration.
Tip: In the registration system, filter workout sessions by location(s) to get sessions at your preferred fitness centre.
Flexipass and Canadian Sport Institute Gymworks™ passes are not accepted at this time. 10-visit passes are accepted for drop-in admission only.
- Each one-hour session has 3 openings for drop-in admission.
- We strongly recommend to pay by credit card or debit card. Some fitness centres may not accept cash at certain times.
- Flexipass and Canadian Sport Institute Gymworks™ passes are not accepted at this time. 10-visit passes are accepted for drop-in admission only.
- The 50% discount is automatically applied to City of Vancouver residents who are currently enrolled in LAP.
- Ensure that your account is set up correctly and that your pass is linked to your current account.
- Email email@example.com if you have a problem with your account.
- If you don't have an OneCard or you're not a current LAP member, you will need to pay the regular admission fee.
- Bring your OneCard when you arrive at the fitness centre.
- Registration is non-transferable. Phone the fitness centre where you paid for your pass or workout session before 3pm on the day before your session (by Friday 3pm for weekend sessions). Find the phone number for the fitness centre
When you arrive, here's what to expect:
- Use the designated entrance and follow the entry and exit signs.
- Don't gather in common areas.
- Enter a training pod only when it's available – if a customer is using it, give them space.
- Only share equipment between sets ("work in") with people from your household.
- Keep equipment in its own training pod – don't move it.
- Ask staff for help if you need anything.
- Exit the fitness centre at the end of your workout session so we can disinfect the fitness centre for the next customers.
Customers who don't follow the rules and safety guidelines of the fitness centre may be asked to leave without a refund or prevented from registering for future sessions.
Fitness consultations and programs
Free consultations, indoor cycling programs, and specialty programs are not available at this time.
Personal training is available at Champlain Heights, Creekside, and Dunbar fitness centres. For information about Champlain Heights, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For Creekside and Dunbar, email email@example.com.