What you need to know before you arrive:
- Facility drop-ins for fitness sessions are not available. Fitness sessions must be registered online in advance.
- Leave your valuables at home. Lockers will not be available.
- Wear clean workout clothes. Change rooms are not available.
- Washrooms are available during your session.
- Bring your own pre-filled water bottle. Water filling stations are available.
- Consider wearing a mask when you're not doing intense exercise.
- Arrive on time for your workout session, no earlier than 15 minutes before.
- If you're late and registered for a session that:
- Is full, your place will go to a drop-in customer. There are no refunds for late arrivals.
- Is not full, ask staff for instructions
When you arrive, here's what to expect:
- Use the designated entrance and follow the entry and exit signs.
- Don't gather in common areas.
- Enter a training pod only when it's available – if a customer is using it, give them space.
- Only share equipment between sets ("work in") with people from your household.
- Keep equipment in its own training pod – don't move it.
- Ask staff for help if you need anything.
- Exit the fitness centre at the end of your workout session so we can disinfect the fitness centre for the next customers.
Customers who don't follow the rules and safety guidelines of the fitness centre may be asked to leave without a refund or prevented from registering for future sessions.
Refunds are only available when requested by 3pm on the day before your session (by Friday 3pm for weekend sessions). Call the recreation facility where your session takes place.
If you do not show up for your session, there will be no refund. If you arrive after the start time of your session:
- Your space could be sold to a drop-in customer. If the session is full, you will not be given admission and will not get a refund.
- If the session is not full, you may be permitted entry; ask staff for instructions.
Registration opens three days in advance, and closes 30 minutes before the session starts. You will be limited to booking one session per person per day. Any additional sessions you have booked in a day will be cancelled.
Facility drop-ins are not available for fitness sessions.
Tip: In the registration system, filter workout sessions by location(s) to get sessions at your preferred fitness centre.
Flexipasses and 10-visit passes are accepted for online session registration. Flexipass holders can now contact a recreation facility to reactivate pass, request a credit on account, receive a refund, or keep pass suspended temporarily.
- The 50% discount is automatically applied to City of Vancouver residents who are currently enrolled in LAP.
- Ensure that your account is set up correctly and that your pass is linked to your current account.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a problem with your account.
- If you don't have an OneCard or you're not a current LAP member, you will need to pay the regular admission fee.
- Bring your OneCard when you arrive at the fitness centre.
Fitness consultations and programs
Free consultations, indoor cycling programs, and specialty programs are not available at this time.
Personal training is available at Champlain Heights, Creekside, and Dunbar fitness centres. For information about Champlain Heights, email email@example.com. For Creekside and Dunbar, email firstname.lastname@example.org.