What you need to know before you arrive:
- Buy your tickets online. Drop-in spaces are not available.
- Arrive in your clean swimwear. Change rooms are not available.
- Leave all valuables at home. Lockers are not available.
- Washrooms will be open. Masks are mandatory in the washrooms.
- Merchandise and towel rentals are not available.
- Kickboards are not available for rental, but patrons may bring their own.
- Snorkels are not permitted unless equipped with a purge valve.
Leisure Access Program
Leisure Access participants are required to bring their OneCard to verify eligibility. If you do not bring your OneCard you will have to pay the full admission price.
Flexipasses and 10-visit passes are not accepted for online registration.
Leisure Access participants require an access code to book swim times at an outdoor pool. Email LAP@vancouver.ca to receive your code. Please provide your OneCard number to verify enrollment in Leisure Access.
Buy tickets for:
If you have registered for a swim and are unable to attend, you must cancel in advance to receive a credit to your TicketLeader account for a future session. No refunds will be available.
Cancellation requests must be submitted through your TicketLeader account External website, opens in new tab by 11:59pm the day before your session. Requests by phone directly to TicketLeader (604-252-3700), must be done by 6pm the day before your session.
When you arrive, here's what to expect:
- Stay 2 m apart from people who aren't in your household or social bubble.
- Follow the signs to the new entrances.
- Scan your ticket when you enter and put on the wristband provided.
- Stay in your designated pod and follow the one-way signs when moving around the pool perimeter deck.
- Shower on deck before entering the pool.
- Keep 5 m apart from other people in the swimming lanes.
- Follow the entrance and exit signs for the washrooms.
- Exit the pool promptly at the end of your swim session. Re-entry is not permitted (except for using the washrooms at Second Beach).
- Follow staff directions and ask for assistance if needed.
Customers who don't follow the rules and safety guidelines of the pool may be asked to leave without a refund or prevented from registering for future sessions.
Kitsilano, Second Beach, and New Brighton pools will be open from May 22 to September 6. Maple Grove and Hillcrest outdoor pools will be open from June 15 to September 6.
Get schedules for:
- Stay on your assigned lane. Changing lanes is not allowed.
- Maintain a minimum of five metres between swimmers in front of you.
- Do not stop to rest at the end of the lane. Climb out of the pool to rest on the deck.
|Location||Swimmers per session||Lanes available||Swimmers per lane|
Length swimming is not available at Maple Grove.