Ask for maintenance of vegetation in parks

Report tree issues

Is there a tree along a city street or in a park that needs attention?

Report here

Use this form if you would like to have:

  • Grass cut or replaced 
  • Vegetation, such as bushes and hedges, pruned

Phone 3-1-1 if it is:

  • About a tree on private property
  • About a fallen tree or other emergency

Download the VanConnect app for your smartphone