Help create a bold new plan to guide Vancouver into the future
We're inviting the public to help create a bold new plan for our city's future. The Vancouver Plan will guide growth and change for our entire city to 2050 and you can be a part of this exciting change.
Starting October 25, we will share choices and priorities for how Vancouver could grow into the future.
Everyone who lives, works, or plays in Vancouver is invited to participate. Be part of the decision and share your thoughts and ideas on this important work.
- Outdoor community pop-ups with unique, socially distanced, in-person booths. No registration required.
- Drop-in open house at City Lab, 511 West Broadway. No registration required.
Pre-register for any of the events below:
- Online survey about different ways Vancouver could grow
- Virtual open house which provides background information
- Virtual neighbourhood area workshops to discuss ideas, directions, and gather feedback from neighbourhood perspectives
Our recent work
The Vancouver Plan will build a more livable, affordable, and sustainable city. The three 'Big Ideas' proposed here emerged from feedback during two earlier phases of public engagement.
- More equitable housing and complete neighbourhoods
- An economy that works for all
- Climate protection and restored ecosystems
This fall, we will be sharing information about the Vancouver Plan and the three 'Big Ideas' on Vancouver Plan External link icon and through our social media channels. Advertisements throughout the city will begin to pop up as well, including a city-wide mail out with post cards landing in mailboxes this week.