Tickets are available for purchase online with designated time slots to manage capacity and to limit contact upon entry.
Information icon We are not accepting coupons or complimentary passes at this time. Check “Passes, Coupons, and 3rd Party Ticketing” tab for details.
A service fee of $1 will be added to each ticket for non-members. This fee allows us to offer ticketing from an online platform to ensure that we can manage capacity and provide our visitors with the safest, touch-free experience.
Visitors and members are required to purchase a ticket online for a designated time slot. Arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of your time slot and line up. This will allow our staff to scan your tickets promptly to ensure you have access to the conservatory for your full one-hour booking.
If you require an attendant
You do not need to purchase a ticket for your attendant. Purchase your own ticket online and let our staff members know your attendant is accompanying you when you present your ticket for scanning.
Leisure Access Pass (LAP) holders
To book a ticket at the Leisure Access Program (LAP) rate, please call 604-257-8584 for instructions on how to book.
Ticket holders must present both their Bloedel ticket and LAP card at the entry point for scanning. We are operating under a limited capacity and encourage everyone to book their visit in advance.
Changes to time slots
- Missed time slot: you will not be permitted into the conservatory and must reserve a different time slot with spaces available. A ticket service fee may apply.
- Conservatory closure: you will be contacted by TicketZone and will be allowed to exchange your ticket for another date or time.
- Rescheduling day or time: contact TicketZone directly at email@example.com. A service fee may apply.
Visitors must arrive on time to have access to the conservatory for their full one-hour booking period.
We encourage you to present your ticket on a mobile device, but printed tickets are accepted.
Affected activities and events
- Parking lots: paid parking lots in Queen Elizabeth Park are open.
- Memberships are not sold on site
- The 5-visit pass is not available for purchase or redemption at this time
- If you are interested in renting the conservatory for an event or photo shoot, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The pathway around the conservatory is a one-way route.
- The gift shop is closed.
Physical distancing from others
- Masks are recommended indoors. Please respect others' personal space.
- Markers placed on the ground to show 2-metre spacing at each queue.
- Stanchions set up to ensure safe entry and exit of visitors through the conservatory.
- No wheelchairs available to borrow.
- All regular conservatory rules apply including:
- No pets other than working guide and service dogs
- No food or drinks
- No external plant life
- No selfie sticks
Cleaning and washrooms
- The conservatory washrooms, high-touch points, and ticketing huts will be cleaned thoroughly throughout the day
We are not recruiting volunteers at this time. Only a limited number of Park Board staff will be working on site.
Connect with us
If you require urgent assistance or have questions that do not relate to online ticketing, phone us at 604-257-8584.