The VanDusen Easter Eggspedition has been cancelled
The VanDusen Easter Eggspedition has been cancelled as directed by the Provincial Health Officer for any events over 250 people. The health and safety of our visitors is of the utmost importance to us.
TicketZone will be sending out an email and issuing full refunds to all ticket purchasers.
Please stay safe and take appropriate measures to protect yourself as outlined by Vancouver Coastal Health. Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see everyone at our 2021 Easter event!
If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Calling all Guardians of the Garden. The Easter Bunnies need your help!
The Achromatic Alligators have misplaced their eggs and have taken the other birds’ eggs in the garden by mistake! Use your guardian skills to help the Easter Bunnies retrieve the eggs from Bentall swamp and reunite them with their feathered families.
All Guardians of the Garden will receive a prize ($12 retail value) when they complete their mission.
Prizes will also be awarded during each session for the best costumes. We encourage everyone to dress up for a chance to win!
Enjoy eggciting activities
When your mission is complete, take a photo with the Easter bunnies, and enjoy activities at the garden including live music, kids activities, and entertainment on the Great lawn.
We'll have food trucks on-site so you can purchase tasty treats after the hunt.
All Easter activities will finish at 2:30pm. Your tickets include access to the entire 55-acre garden. Make sure to visit the maze and take a picturesque walk through the garden after the event.
Get your tickets online starting March 9 at 9am
Choose from four sessions daily
Times: 10am, 11am, 12pm, and 1pm
Dates: Friday, April 10, Saturday, April 11, and Sunday, April 12
Tickets are available online only. No hard copy tickets will be available in advance or at the gate on event dates. No refunds or exchanges offered.
This is an outdoor event and takes place rain or shine.
Guardian of the garden (suggested 2 to 8 years)
Includes a prize ($12 retail value)
|Adult (19 to 64 years)||$13.04|
|Youth (13 to 18 years)||$9.50|
|Senior (65+ years)||$9.50|
|VBGA member adult/senior||$7.45|
Ticket prices includes TicketZone online service fee, GST is not included.
- Only “Guardian of the Garden” tickets include the egg collection and prize.
- Guardian of the Garden tickets are limited per session. If the Guardian of the Garden rate is not available then they are sold out for the session.
- Adult, senior, and youth rates will still be available to purchase, but these tickets do not include the egg collection and they will not receive a prize.
- The Easter activities are geared towards kids 2 to 8 years of age, but you’re welcome to register kids over 8 years of age at your discretion.
- All family members accompanying Guardians of the Garden, regardless of age, must purchase a ticket to attend the event. Older siblings are welcome to accompany Guardians of the Garden with a youth ticket, but they won’t be able to participate in the egg collection or receive a prize.
- Bring your own basket for egg collection.
- The egg collection requires family participation and some walking. We suggest one adult or senior per one or two children.
- Coupons, discount offers, and admission vouchers are valid for regular daytime garden admission, but not for special events including VanDusen Easter Eggspedition. These include the Tourism Challenge Privilege Pass, Vancouver Inspiration Pass, Leisure Access Pass, and Entertainment Book coupons, Viator or Expedia vouchers, and VanPass vouchers.