From September 18 to October 22, get a $50 discount on adult, youth, senior, or child 12-month Flexipass.
This fall season is the perfect moment to set your fitness rhythm by committing to a healthier year ahead. From Aquafit classes to drop-in hockey, there are countless ways to stay active with a Flexipass.
If you already have a Flexipass, you can still add this promo to your existing pass by loading it onto your OneCard. Your Fit for life 12-month Flexipass will activate after your current pass expires.
For just over $16 a month (child), $23 a month (senior/youth), or $35 a month (adult), and with no contract, you get access to:
- 24 fitness centres
- 9 indoor and 4 outdoor pools for public swimming
- 8 ice rinks for public skating
- Facility saunas, steam rooms, and whirlpools
- Racquet courts at 20% off
- Drop-in programs including Aquafit, hockey, sledge hockey, stick and puck, and family skate sessions
Information icon Some facilities are seasonal or may be closed for maintenance.
Prices do not include tax.
|Type||Regular pass||With $50 discount|
|Adult (19-64 years)||$465.09||$415.09|
|Youth (13-18 years)||$325.56||$275.56|
|Child (3-12 years)||$232.55||$182.55|
|Senior (65+ years)||$325.56||$275.56|
Important note For online purchases, the $50 discount will be automatically applied to the 12-month pass charge at checkout.
Important note ABC and Happy Hearts Flexipasses are not sold online.
- The ABC Flexipass can be purchased in person or by phone.
- The Happy Hearts Flexipass can only be sold to those who apply for the program.