Buying and renewing Flexipass
Purchase your Flexipass online, by phone, or in person at any Park Board Facility.
What is a Flexipass
A Flexipass gives you access to fitness centres, indoor pools, and ice rinks throughout the city.
You can purchase your monthly Flexipass for the duration of 1, 3, or 12 months.
Whether you enjoy working out at the fitness centre or splashing around with the kids, staying active and having fun is easy with a Flexipass.
Prices do not include tax.
|Type||1 month||3 month||12 month|
|Adult (19-64 years)||$52.80||$142.56||$456.19|
|Youth (13-18 years)||$36.96||$99.79||$319.33|
|Child (5-12 years)||$26.40||$71.28||$228.10|
|Senior (65+ years)||$36.96||$99.79||$319.33|
- Reactivate your pass by contacting one of our recreation facilities. Check your recreation.vancouver.ca account for the status of your request.
- Reactivating your Flexipass will give you the time remaining on your pass at the time you requested the pass suspension.
- If your pass was automatically suspended when our facilities closed in March 2020, reactivating your Flexipass will give you the time remaining on your pass as of March 16, 2020.
- After your Flexipass is reactivated, you will have access to pool, rink, and fitness centre sessions. Advance online registration may be required and space may be limited. Ensure your Flexipass is active before registering online.
If you do not wish to reactivate your Flexipass or transfer its value to your account, you can request a refund by contacting one of our recreation facilities.
- Your refund will be prorated based on amount paid and the time remaining on your pass when you requested the pass suspension.
- If your pass was automatically suspended when our facilities closed in March 2020, the refund will be prorated and based on amount paid and the time remaining on your pass prior to March 16, 2020, not including any promotional value.
- If you requested the suspension of your Flexipass, your pass will remain temporarily suspended until the chosen date. After that, the pass will be automatically reactivated and time remaining on the pass will be used.
- If your pass was automatically suspended on March 16, 2020, when our facilities closed and you do not wish to reactivate your pass or request a refund, you do not need to take any action; your Flexipass will remain temporarily suspended until March 31, 2023. All Flexipasses will be automatically reactivated after March 31, 2023, and time remaining on the pass will be used.