Masks are optional in public spaces. Please be respectful of each other's comfort levels.
Hillcrest pool, sauna, and steam room will be closed for maintenance from March 27 to April 23.
The fitness centre is open but there is no access to changing facilities or showers.
Hillcrest Fitness Centre — located near Queen Elizabeth Park — is a state-of-the-art facility designed to LEED environmental standards.
Our naturally-lit exercise room includes cardio and weight-training machines, free weights, exercise props, and equipment for adapted fitness.
- 5 walk/run treadmills
- 5 elliptical walk/run/step machines
- 2 walk/run/step (Cybex Arc)
- 1 step/climb machine (LifeFitness)
- 2 walk/run/step/climb adjusting machines (Precor AMT)
- 2 rowing machines (Concept2)
- 3 indoor spin bicycles (Keiser)
- 2 indoor bicycles, upright position
- 2 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- 2 machines for adapted fitness (SCIFIT)
- Free weights and adjustable benches
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (LifeFitness)
Blood pressure clinic
Drop by the fitness centre any Monday or Thursday morning between 8:00am and 8:30am for advice and a blood pressure check by a qualified professional. Free, appointment requested. Call Hillcrest Fitness Centre at 604-257-8680.
Bring a lock for a locker
Bring your own lock to secure your personal items in a locker. You can buy a padlock at the front desk for $13.
Important note The pool has a limited number of coin-operated lockers. Remember to bring a quarter.
Pursue a healthier life with this program
The All Bodies Community Recreation and Fitness Group
Get encouragement and support as you pursue a healthy lifestyle with an inclusive lifestyle management program at select community centres.