Hillcrest Fitness Centre — located near Queen Elizabeth Park — is a state-of-the-art facility designed to LEED environmental standards.
Our naturally-lit exercise room includes cardio and weight-training machines, free weights, exercise props, and equipment for adapted fitness.
The sauna, steam room, change rooms, showers, and lockers are not available due to COVID-19 safety measures.
Register online for one-hour workout sessions
Registration opens three days in advance and closes 30 minutes before the session starts.
Flexipasses and 10-visit passes are accepted for online registration.
No-show guidelines apply to all registered fitness sessions, including sessions registered with a pass. If unable to attend a session for which you have registered, you must cancel in advance by accessing your vanrec.ca account. Learn more about the no-show guidelines
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, we have reduced and spaced apart our equipment to the following pieces:
- 5 walk/run treadmills
- 5 elliptical walk/run/step machines
- 2 walk/run/step (Cybex Arc)
- 1 step/climb machine (LifeFitness)
- 2 walk/run/step/climb adjusting machines (Precor AMT)
- 2 rowing machines (Concept2)
- 3 indoor spin bicycles (Keiser)
- 2 indoor bicycles, upright position
- 2 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- 2 machines for adapted fitness (SCIFIT)
- Free weights and adjustable benches
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (LifeFitness)
Blood pressure clinic
Drop by the fitness centre any Monday or Thursday morning between 8:00am and 8:30am for advice and a blood pressure check by a qualified professional. Free, appointment requested. Call Hillcrest Fitness Centre at 604-257-8680.