Kensington Fitness Centre — located at Knight St and East 37th Ave — is a fully-accessible facility with three rooms of cardio and strength training equipment.
The sauna, whirlpool, change rooms, showers, and lockers are not available due to COVID-19 safety measures.
Register online for one-hour workout sessions
Registration opens three days in advance and closes 30 minutes before the session starts.
Flexipasses and 10-visit passes are accepted for online registration.
No-show guidelines apply to all registered fitness sessions, including sessions registered with a pass. If unable to attend a session for which you have registered, you must cancel in advance by accessing your vanrec.ca account. Learn more about the no-show guidelines
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, we have reduced and spaced apart our equipment to the following pieces:
- 7 walk/run treadmills
- 1 step/climb adjusting elliptical machine (Precor)
- 7 walk/run/step elliptical machines
- 1 seated elliptical step machine for adapted fitness (Octane)
- 2 seated upper body/lower body machine for adapted fitness (SCIFIT, NuStep)
- 2 step/climb machine (LifeFitness)
- 3 rowing machines (Concept2)
- 2 indoor spin bicycles (Keiser)
- 3 indoor bicycles, upright position
- 3 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (Hammer Strength, LifeFitness)
- Strength circuit machines, ideal for adapted fitness (LifeFitness)
- Functional training props
- Stretching mats