Kerrisdale Cyclone Taylor Arena is located near West Boulevard and 41st Ave. West, two blocks from the Kerrisdale Community Centre.
From April to August, we remove the ice to create the Kerrisdale Play Palace, an indoor playground.
Kerrisdale Cyclone Taylor Arena amenities
- Ice surface: 180 feet x 80 feet
- Seating: 2,500
- Ice: September to March
- Play Palace: April to August
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchairs are welcome during public skating sessions. Participants must wear helmets. The person pushing the wheelchair must wear skates.
- Leisure Access Program (LAP)
Helmet policy for skating activities
Anyone participating in skating classes, lessons, and programs must wear a CSA-certified hockey or snowboard helmet. You are also encouraged to wear a helmet at public skate times. Rinks have a limited number of helmets free-of-charge to registered program participants. Cycling helmets are not permitted.
Receive a discount when you buy a helmet
Bring your current Park Board skate lesson registration receipt to these retailers to receive:
- 15% off CSA-certified helmets at Cyclone Taylor Sports in Vancouver
- 20% off a CSA-certified Bauer 2100 helmet at Scoff's Hockey Shop in Burnaby
Find out more about our community centre
Kerrisdale Community Centre includes an indoor pool, ice rink, fitness centre, gym, games room, seniors centre, and teen/youth centre. The centre is affiliated with the Kerrisdale Arena and Maple Grove pool. It is located at 5851 W Boulevard, Vancouver, BC. 604-257-8100.