COVID-19 lost and found policies
- Valuables such as keys, wallets, and phones are kept for 30 days.
- Items that may not be sanitary, or cannot easily be sanitized, will be discarded at the end of the day.
- Owners of items carrying identification will be contacted within 24 hours of an article being handed in.
- After 30 days:
- Valuable items are sent to Vancouver Police Department
- Other items are discarded
Reporting a lost item depends on where you lost it:
To report an item lost at a community centre, fitness centre, indoor pool, ice rink, or golf course, phone the facility directly. Look up Park Board facilities contact information
Complete the contact form Note Select "Lost and Found Inquiry" under type of request.
Mid-May to mid-September: Contact email@example.com.
VPD Property Office
The VPD Property Office receives and stores all public property, including found items. If you want to know if someone has turned in your lost item, call 604-717-2726.