Masks are optional in public spaces. Please be respectful of each other's comfort levels.
Marpole-Oakridge Fitness Centre — located at 59th Ave and Oak Street — is a community facility with cardio and strength machines, weight-training equipment, and functional props.
Facility hours are limited. Review our current hours and find out how to contact us.
The sauna and hot tub are closed for maintenance.
The racquetball court is closed until further notice.
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, we have reduced and spaced apart our equipment to the following pieces:
- 3 walk/run treadmills
- 3 elliptical walk/run/step machines
- 4 step/climb/hike machines (LifeFitness Summit, StairMaster)
- 1 rowing machine (Concept2)
- 3 indoor bicycles, upright position
- 4 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (LifeFitness, APEX)
- Free weights and benches
- Functional training props