What you need to know
We work to support and engage people who are Two-Spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer and gender diverse, agender, intersex, or other identities related to sex, gender, or attraction.
- Improve the health and wellbeing of 2SLGBTQIA+ residents
- Ensure 2SLGBTQIA+ people have access to safe activities, programs, and social opportunities
- Include 2SLGBTQIA+ residents in Park Board and City planning events
- Listen and respond to 2SLGBTQIA+ people to better understand community barriers and needs
What's happeningNew programs
- Weekly 2STGD drop-in swims for all ages
- Weekly 2STGD workout classes for 13 years and up
- Weekly 2SLGBTQIA+ queer circus drop in for all ages
- Weekly 2SLGBTQIA+ social craft nights for 16 years and up
- Weekly 2SLGBTQIA+ art programs for 7 to 12 years
- Weekly 2SLGBTQIA+ social programs for 55+ launching fall 2023
Social craft night
(16 years and up)
Get crafty with your community.
Weekly 2STGD Workout
(13 years and up)
Train in a safe and supportive environment.
2STGD swim and gym
Swim or enjoy the fitness centre in a relaxed and safe environment.
Park Board Pride Swims (all ages)
Get wet and have fun with 2SLGBTQIA+ community.
(7 to 12 years)
Get Creative provides a space for Two Spirit, Trans, and Gender Diverse (2STGD) children to connect and create.
2STGD Comic/Zine Creation
(19 years and up)
2STGD Comic/Zine Creation provides a safe space for Two Spirit, trans, and gender diverse adults to connect and create.
Queer Circus Drop-in
Queer Circus Drop-In provides a safe space for 2SLGBTQIA+ folks of all ages to move their bodies and make new friends through this intergenerational playtime.
Community centre partner programs
Our community centre partners across the city are offering more programs for 2SLGBTQIA+ children and youth, including art, book clubs, pottery programs, youth drop-ins, and more.