What you need to know
We work to support and engage people who are Two-Spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer and gender diverse, agender, intersex, or other identities related to sex, gender, or attraction.
- Improve the health and wellbeing of 2SLGBTQIA+ residents
- Ensure 2SLGBTQIA+ people have access to safe activities, programs, and social opportunities
- Include 2SLGBTQIA+ residents in Park Board and City planning events
- Listen and respond to 2SLGBTQIA+ people to better understand community barriers and needs
What's happeningNew programs
We’re rebuilding and adding new programs serving the Two-Spirit, trans, gender-diverse (2STGD), and broader 2SLGBTQIA+ community, including:
- Weekly 2STGD drop-in swims for all ages
- Weekly 2STGD workout classes for 13 years and up
- Weekly 2SLGBTQIA+ social craft nights for 16 years and up
- Weekly 2SLGBTQIA+ art and gym programs for 7 to 12 years and 12 to 18 years
Services for the 2SLGBTQIA+ community
Social craft night
(16 years and up)
Get crafty with your community.
Weekly 2STGD Workout
(13 years and up)
Train in a safe and supportive environment.
2STGD swim and gym
Swim or enjoy the fitness centre in a relaxed and safe environment.
(7 to 12 years)
Get Creative provides a space for Two Spirit, Trans, and Gender Diverse (2STGD) children to connect and create.
Rainbow Rebels: Queering Comics
(12 to 18 years)
Rainbow Rebels: Queering Comics provides a space for queer youth to connect and create.
Queer Fit for Athletes and Allies
(12 to 18 years)
Queer Fit for Athletes and Allies provides a space for 2SLGBTQIA+ youth to move their bodies and make new friends.
Community centre partner programs
Our community centre partners across the city are offering more programs for 2SLGBTQIA+ children and youth, including art, book clubs, pottery programs, youth drop-ins, and more.
2STGD program information
Please confirm your subscription
Click the link in the email we just sent you.