We recognize the positive impact outdoor spaces have on the physical and mental well-being of our community members.
Starting January 1, 2022, tickets are only sold at the VanDusen admission desk.
Information icon Last entry is half an hour before closing.
If you require an attendant
Simply purchase a ticket for yourself and let a staff member know that your required attendant is accompanying you. They will be provided with free admission.
Leisure Access Pass (LAP) holders
To visit VanDusen Botanical Garden under the Leisure Access Program (LAP) rate, present your valid LAP card at the VanDusen Admission desk and the cashier will process your ticket at the discounted rate.
Affected activities and events
- Parking lot: open for visitors
- Event rentals: Visit our outdoor rentals page or indoor rentals page for details. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Group photography is permitted during garden hours. Purchase a photo package at the admission desk. Group photography includes photo shoots for weddings, engagements, family groups, and graduations.
- For more information on our current photography and film options, visit our commercial filming and photography page.
- Maze: open (one person or household at a time)
- The gift shop: open with new hours
- The Garden Café: open with new hours
- There are no wheelchairs available for borrow.
- All regular garden rules still apply (including no pets, bikes, drones or other equipment). Review our code of conduct.
- Tours: a limited number of tours may be available between 1pm and 4 pm daily from April 1 to Thanksgiving. Due to the availability of volunteers during COVID-19, we cannot guarantee tours at this time.