Renfrew Pool will be closed for annual maintenance from Monday, June 14 to Sunday, July 4.
The fitness centre will be closed on Saturday, June 26, and Thursday, July 1 to Sunday, July 4.
Renfrew Park Fitness Centre — located at 2929 East 22nd Ave — is an all-ages facility with cardio and strength training equipment.
The sauna, whirlpool, change rooms, showers, and lockers are not available due to COVID-19 safety measures.
Register online for one-hour workout sessions
Registration opens three days in advance and closes 30 minutes before the session starts.
Flexipasses and 10-visit passes are accepted for online registration.
No-show guidelines apply to all registered fitness sessions, including sessions registered with a pass. If unable to attend a session for which you have registered, you must cancel in advance by accessing your vanrec.ca account. Learn more about the no-show guidelines
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, we have reduced and spaced apart our equipment to the following pieces:
- 4 walk/run treadmills
- 4 elliptical walk/run/step machines
- 2 step/climb machines (LifeFitness)
- 1 rowing machine (Concept2)
- 1 indoor spin bicycle (Keiser)
- 2 indoor bicycles, upright position
- 2 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (Hammer Strength and LifeFitness)
- Functional training props