Temporary Stanley Park closure
Stanley park will be closed to non-essential access overnight from 10pm until 6am due to extreme fire risk. The temporary closure will be in effect seven days a week beginning Friday, July 30 and will extend indefinitely until the fire risk has been significantly reduced. Learn more about the closure.
Traffic pattern changes effective July 30
- One lane of Stanley Park Drive is open to vehicle traffic and one lane is dedicated to cycling traffic
- Northbound traffic only on Park Drive between South Lagoon Drive and North Lagoon Drive. Park traffic to exit via North Lagoon Drive to Georgia St
- Southbound traffic only on Park Drive between South Lagoon Drive and Park Lane. Northbound access from the West End to Second Beach via South Lagoon Drive
- Access to the causeway will remain open
All parking lots in Stanley Park are open including access to Prospect Point, Teahouse, Third Beach, and Second Beach Pool.
Parking passes and fees
Pay parking is in effect throughout Stanley Park, this includes all roadways within the park.
Hourly and daily passes
Daily passes are good for any lot or space in Stanley Park. The blue pins on the map show where you can buy hourly and daily passes. The orange pins show where you can buy hourly passes only.
April 1 to September 30
- $3.70 per hour
- $14 per day (a daily pass might not be available in and around commercial operations)
October 1 to March 31
- $2.70 per hour
- $7.50 per day
Season and annual passes
Visiting often? Get a season or annual pass.
- Season pass: $245 including tax, valid April 1 to September 30
- Off-season pass: $130 including tax, valid October 1 to March 31
- Annual pass: $345 including tax, valid for one year from when you paid
Buy a season or annual pass from EasyPark