Trout Lake Rink – located in John Hendry Park near Victoria Dr and East 12th Ave – is part of Trout Lake Community Centre.
From April to August, we remove the ice for dry-floor activities such as ball hockey, in-line hockey, trade shows, and special events.
Trout Lake rink amenities
- Ice surface: 200 feet x 85 feet (NHL size)
- Seating: 250
- Ice: September to March
- Dry floor: April to August
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchairs are welcome during public skating sessions. Participants must wear helmets. The person pushing the wheelchair must wear skates.
- Leisure Access Program (LAP)
Helmet policy for skating activities
Anyone participating in skating classes, lessons, and programs must wear a CSA-certified hockey or snowboard helmet. You are also encouraged to wear a helmet at public skate times. Rinks have a limited number of helmets free-of-charge to registered program participants. Cycling helmets are not permitted.
Receive a discount when you buy a helmet
Bring your current Park Board skate lesson registration receipt to these retailers to receive:
- 15% off CSA-certified helmets at Cyclone Taylor Sports in Vancouver
- 20% off a CSA-certified Bauer 2100 helmet at Scoff's Hockey Shop in Burnaby
Find out more about our community centre
The Trout Lake Community Centre is located at 3360 Victoria Dr, Vancouver, BC. 604-257-6955. Amenities include an arts studio, pottery studio, music room, performing arts studio, fitness centre, indoor cycling, gym, ice rink, and outdoor festival plaza.