Report non-emergency issues in parks using our VanConnect app, including:
- Garbage and graffiti
- Lights and signs
- People camping or smoking
- Pets and wildlife
- Trees and vegetation
- Washrooms and buildings
- Other park issues
You can report online now, or download the app to your mobile device where you can use your GPS to identify the location of the issue.
For urgent park-related safety or maintenance issues, call 3-1-1 (604-873-7000 outside Vancouver). For police, fire, or medical emergencies, call 9-1-1.
VanConnect app not loading for some iOS and Android users
How to solve the issue
- Go into device settings for the app and clear the app's storage or data
- Re-launch the app and log back in
- Log out of the app and log back in
- If this feature is not accessible, uninstall and reinstall the app