Get ready for a summer of 100% outdoor fun and adventure! Activities include sports, cooperative games, arts and crafts, theatre, dance parties, entertainers, and special guests! We will also go on walking out-trips to explore nature and the great outdoors.
All activities and out-trips will be held outdoors within walking distance of the camps home base, no public transit or charter buses will be used. Children will be divided into pods of 5 and will have a designated leader all week.
Children must have completed kindergarten and be eligible for grade 1 in order to register for camp.
Online registration begins Monday, June 29 at 9am
Full outdoor camp details including the park locations, dates, times, and cost will be available to view online by end of day Friday, June 26.
Search by keyword ‘outdoor’ in the search bar to view a list of all camps.
A phone in option is available starting at 12pm on Monday, June 29 at 604-257-3050 ext. 2. Avoid potential long wait times over the phone, we encourage you to register online.
We're unable to offer in person registration at this time.
New to the online registration system? View our registration tips
Day camp guidelines
- Children, youth, and parents will be asked to arrive at designated check-in/out locations on staggered schedules.
- Day camp leaders (one leader per five children) will guide children to designated and physical distanced activity areas marked with clear signage.
- All day camp activities will be COVID-19 (Coronavirus) compliant and based on Provincial Health Officer, Vancouver Coastal Health, and BC Recreation and Parks Association guidelines External website, opens in new tab.
- Parents will complete a daily verbal health screening with staff, who will document responses and retain for records.
- Children will be assigned individual bags of supplies, such as scissors and markers, for use throughout the week and stored on site. At the end of each week items will be disinfected to allow use by another child.
- Sports equipment will be stored in bins and cleaned after use.
- Clear instructions on hand washing before and after each activity will be provided and children directed to avoid physical touching and to practice physical distancing.
- High touch surfaces will be regularly cleaned.
The day camp will operate rain or shine. Parents and guardians will receive an email of the Parent Communication/Policy manual and forms prior to camp, outlining camp expectations and guidelines.