Usually, you tidy before company comes. But when you host or join a Neighbourhood Cleanup Party, the cleaning is part of the fun!
Taking part in a Neighbourhood Cleanup Party is easy!
When you host or join a cleanup, we provide you with the tools you need to get the party started, including: garbage bags, gloves and other cleanup tools, and free pickup of litter collected.
During COVID-19, all volunteers must follow physical distancing and safety protocols outlined in our safety guidelines PDF file (157 KB).
Cleanup hosts will be required to follow additional instructions outlined in our host instructions PDF file (281 KB).
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Hosting in five easy steps
- Pick a date and site for your cleanup
- Invite guests to your cleanup party
- Gather your supplies
- Arrange for garbage removal
- Submit your post-cleanup report
Sign up for our Cleanup Chronicles newsletter
Join our mailing list to learn about the City’s response to zero waste, community participation in litter reduction, and related events.
By taking part in a Neighbourhood Cleanup Party, you will:
- Create a sense of community and purpose for friends, family, and colleagues in your neighbourhood
- Reduce pollution in storm water runoff that impacts our waterways
- Help neighbourhoods feel vibrant and safe
Year in review: 2021 cleanup party
Get involved with other City programs