Renter Services grants are a grant stream offered by the Renter Services Group in Homelessness Services and Affordable Housing Programs. Renter Services grants contribute to improving rental housing outcomes for renters in Vancouver.
Renter Services grants support non-profit community-based programs that assist and empower Vancouver renters to understand their rights, pursue their rights, and/or maintain/secure their housing. Renter Services grants are intended to elevate and enhance an organization's existing capacity to support and advocate for renters in Vancouver.
|Deadline date for 2021 applications||To be announced|
Grant application forms
- Organization information - form 1 Word file (85 KB)
- Project information - form 2 Word file (240 KB)
- Project mid-year report (for 2020 grant recipients) - form 2a Word file (83 KB)
- Project budget - form 3 Excel file (16 KB)
- Organization budget - form 4 Excel file (16 KB)
Information sessions: September 25 or 30, 2020
If you or someone from your organization would like to attend a virtual grant information session on September 25 or 30, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about this grant and whether your organization would be eligible to apply, email us at email@example.com and a grants planner will respond as soon as possible.