Is your organization looking for a high-profile, yet inexpensive way, to promote itself, its services, or its events?
The City of Vancouver, through the Transit Shelter Advertising Program, offers free access to transit shelter advertising space for non-profit arts and culture organizations.
You pay for and arrange the posters and we provide a place for them to go. These spaces are in high demand, so apply now.
New digital display boards
We've added ten new digital display boards to the existing program.
The digital display boards are vertical displays in pixels at 2160 wide by 3840 high.
This is a pilot project starting in March 2021.
You can apply for this grant if your organization:
- Is a Vancouver-based, non-profit, arts or culture or community service organization
- Provides programming, activities or services that are:
- Open to the public
- Publicized city-wide
- Held within the City of Vancouver itself (not in other Lower Mainland municipalities or the University Endowment Lands)
We welcome projects that:
- Provide program information
- Raise awareness of a service being provided
- Raise awareness of charitable activities
The program does not advertise:
- Conferences, workshops, and other forms of training
- Lotteries, contests and competitions
- Events that are largely or exclusively fundraisers
- Advocacy or religious messages
- Politically related messages
If your group is interested in requesting space, do so at least four months in advance. Requests that come after the deadline will not be considered.
|For campaigns starting in||Apply by||Expect confirmation in|
|January 2024||October 13, 2023||November 3, 2023|
|February 2024||November 10, 2023||December 1, 2023|
|March 2024||December 15, 2023||January 12, 2024|
|April 2024||January 19, 2024||February 2, 2024|
|May 2024||February 16, 2024||March 8, 2024|
|June 2024||March 15, 2024||April 5, 2024|
|July 2024||April 12, 2024||May 3, 2024|
|August 2024||May 10, 2024||June 3, 2024|
|September 2024||June 14, 2024||July 5, 2024|
|October 2024||July 12, 2024||August 2, 2024|
|November 2024||August 16, 2024||September 6, 2024|
|December 2024||September 13, 2024||October 4, 2024|
Review our guides for more information and use our templates to create your posters.
Find more ways to promote with us
Contact Cultural Services about transit shelter and video screen advertising
Location and mailing address
Woodward's Heritage Building
501 - 111 West Hastings St
Vancouver, BC V6B 1H4