Download a parking map
- Parking map PDF file (200 KB)
- Parking map and project poster PDF file (272 KB)
- Project poster PDF file (85 KB)
- 10th avenue 병원 구역 공사 2단계 공공 노외주차장 PDF file (296 KB)
- 10ਟਹ ੳਵੲਨੁੲ ੍ਹੋਸਪਟਿੳਲ ਗ਼ੋਨੲ ਫਹੳਸੲ 2 ਫੁਬਲਚਿ ੋਡਡ - ਸਟਰੲੲਟ ਪੳਰਕਨਿਗ PDF file (228 KB)
- 10th avenue 街医院区第 2期 非路边公共停车 PDF file (488 KB)
- 10th avenue PAMPUBLIKONG OFF-STREET NA PARADAHAN PDF file (225 KB)
- 第 10街醫院區第2期 非街頭公眾泊車 PDF file (520 KB)
Include a construction message in your email signature and encourage your employees to do so as well.
“Construction is underway near Vancouver General Hospital and the Emergency Room on 10th Avenue. Please allow extra time to get to appointments.”
Website and newsletters
Use the following graphics or banner on your website or newsletter:
- Street signs - 1200px by 628px (2 MB)
- Crosswalk - 1200px by 628px (2 MB)
- Emergency vehicle - 1200px by 628px (2 MB)
- Banner - 728px by 90px (92 KB)
Place an article about the construction on your website or in your organization’s internal and external communication channels such as an intranet or company newsletter.
Add the suggested text in your emails and documents to help your patients plan ahead:
"The City of Vancouver is currently making street improvements in the Hospital Zone along 10th Ave between Willow St and Ash St.
During construction, some traffic delays are expected. Traffic on 10th Ave will be reduced to one lane westbound for vehicle traffic and one westbound and eastbound bike lane will be maintained for cyclists.
Parking and drop-off and pick-up areas will be impacted by construction, and we encourage patients, their families and visitors to plan ahead to allow extra time for you to arrive at your appointment."
Learn more about construction in the Hospital Zone at vancouver.ca/hospital-zone