We’re carrying out critical structural and seismic upgrades to Granville Bridge to ensure this infrastructure continues to serve us well.
These upgrades include:
- Repairing the concrete and steel
- Replacing the expansion joints and bearings
Did you know?
Previous repairs to the bridge include:
- 1997: seismic retrofit of the north and south piers
- 2009-2010: installation of over 3,000 steel stirrups to the concrete ramps
- 2012: repairs to pier M7 at the north end
- 2013: replacement of the steel truss span bearings
- 2016: repairs to the gantry system
Granville Bridge, Drake St to Granville Loop Park
Fall 2018 - 2021
Monday to Friday: 7am to 5pm, extended hours as needed
Weekends: as needed