Keeping our roads safe and in a state of good repair is our priority.
Repairing potholes is an affordable way to repair and maintain our roads.
Potholes can form on older road surfaces and are generally caused by regular freezing and thawing during seasonal changes.
Reporting a pothole is quick and easy
If you notice areas requiring attention for crews to assess and schedule repairs, provide us with the size and depth of the pothole.
Report urgent issues
- Report potholes on streets and in bike lanes
- Use your GPS to identify the location
- Get updates on service request status
Best option for quick service
If the issue is non-emergency, use:
- Submit a case using the VanConnect app to avoid waiting on hold to get our crews to your community
- Follow the steps within the app
We will assess the pothole and schedule a repair.
Important note Review video on how to report potholes on VanConnect External website, opens in new tab.
Important note If you don't have a smartphone, try VanConnect desktop version.