- Stephanie Ameyaw, Racial Ethno-Cultural Equity Advisory Committee
- Cinnamon Bhayani, Urban Indigenous Peoples' Advisory Committee
- Madeleine de Trenqualye, Vancouver Historical Society
- Sara Jellicoe, Vancouver Public Space Network
- Kyle Krawchuk
- Darius Maze
- Spencer Perry
- Ajay Puri
- Michael Schwartz
Term ends November 6, 2022.
- Council Liaison: Councillor Adriane Carr
- Council Liaison: Councillor Melissa De Genova
- Park Board Liaison: TBA
- School Board Liaison: Trustee Barb Parrott
- Staff Liaison: Heather Gordon, City Archivist
Terms and Membership Composition
Persons appointed to an advisory body shall meet the following essential criteria:
Not be employed by the City of Vancouver;
Live or work in Vancouver, or have a significant body of experience with issues in Vancouver; and
Be able to demonstrate relevant experience or knowledge, abilities and skills related to the mandate of the advisory body.
9 members (5 is quorum), with five appointed from the community and one from each of:
Vancouver Historical Society
Vancouver Public Spaces Network
Racial and Ethno-Cultural Equity Advisory Committee
Urban Indigenous Peoples’ Advisory Committee
2 non-voting Council liaisons
1 non-voting staff liaison
The appointment of civic members to each advisory committee shall meet the composition objectives set out in the Diversity on Advisory Bodies policy.
Length of term:
Committee members are appointed until November 6, 2022.
No member of the public shall serve for more than four consecutive years on the same advisory body. A former member is eligible for reappointment after one year out of office.