Make an impact in Vancouver and work for the 2022 Vancouver Election.
We're looking to hire 1,500 people for a variety of roles. Positions are available for advance voting days between October 1 to 13 and on election day on Saturday, October 15, 2022.
Who can apply
To work as an election official, you must:
- CheckmarkBe 16 years old or older
- CheckmarkLegally entitled to work in BC
- CheckmarkProvide proof of vaccination against COVID-19
- CheckmarkWear a mask at all times while working
- CheckmarkAttend mandatory training sessions
- CheckmarkWork on election day
Work and training dates
- September 2022 - Training (mandatory)
- October 1 to 13, 7am to 10pm - Work advance voting days (optional)
- October 15, 7am to 10pm - Work election day (mandatory)
We will respond to your email within three business days.