Take advantage of our Special Combo Pass offer until June 30!
During the month of June, we’re offering a special combo admission pass so you and your family can experience both attractions at a discounted rate this summer!
Take advantage of this limited time offer online by June 30 and enjoy a visit to VanDusen Botanical Garden and Bloedel Conservatory anytime in June, July, or August!
Save up to $11 for families and $6 for individuals.
Find your way through a hedge maze, spot local wildlife, discover over 7,000 different plants from around the world, and enjoy a family picnic at VanDusen!
Then head to the tropical Bloedel Conservatory and discover exotic birds and plants inside the lush dome located at the top of Queen Elizabeth Park.
Using your combo pass
Visit VanDusen Botanical Garden and Bloedel Conservatory during June 1 and August 31, 2016. You can visit both on the same day or different days. Bring your electronic or paper receipt to our admissions desks.
- This combo pass offer is available for purchase online between June 1 to June 30, 2016.
- Individual combo passes are valid for 1 adult, senior, or youth admission to VanDusen Botanical Garden and 1 adult, senior, or youth admission to Bloedel Conservatory.
- Family combo passes are valid for 1 family (up to 2 adults and their children 18 years and under) admission to VanDusen Botanical Garden and 1 family admission to Bloedel Conservatory.
- No refunds are available for combo passes.
- There is a maximum of 1 combo pass (individual or family) purchase per person.
VanDusen Garden is located at 5251 Oak St and open daily. Find directions, parking information, and opening hours.
See admission fees at VanDusen Botanical Garden, and buy and renew memberships online.
Enjoy all the garden has to offer with guided tours, educational exhibits, events, and more.
Bloedel Conservatory is at the heart of Vancouver and only 15 minutes from Downtown by public transit.
Learn more about memberships with VanDusen Botanical Garden Association, and find prices for single visit entries.
Enjoy all that Bloedel has to offer — exotic birds, tropical ecosystems, exhibits and exciting events.
You can visit both attractions in the same day and enjoy a scenic walk, bike, or bus ride in between.