Get an early Spring Break start on fun
The Stanley Park Easter Train and Easter Bunny arrive early this year, starting on Spring Break.
The train runs rain or shine, and is fully covered to protect you from spring showers.
Hop on by for a fun-filled day.
- Ride on the miniature train.
- Go on an egg hunt (bring your own basket).
- Participate in crafts and a bunny-ear workshop.
- Join in games.
- Get your face painted (by donation).
Hours and admission
The Easter Train operates during:
- Spring Break, from Saturday, March 15 to Sunday, March 30, 2014
- Easter, from Wednesday, April 16 to Monday, April 21, 2014
Hours of operation are:
- Monday to Thursday, 10:30am to 4:30pm
- Friday to Sunday, 10:00am to 5:00pm
Admission fees include taxes.
|Adult (18+ years)||
|Child and youth (3 – 17 years)||$8.75|
|Small child (0 – 2 years)||$5.25|
Tickets are sold for the same day only.
Buy tickets at the ticket booth next to the miniature train.
The entire site is wheelchair accessible, and the train has a specially designed carriage that accommodates up to two wheelchairs with seating for companions. Staff will help passengers in need of assistance board the train.