Pay for parking
You can pay for street parking:
- By mobile app and phone with a credit card
- At parking meters and pay stations with coins or a credit card
Pay by mobile app
Your credit card data is not stored on your phone while using the mobile app.
Pay by phone
First, set up your account. Visit the PayByPhone website or phone 604-909-PARK (604-909-7275).
Provide the following information:
- Cell phone number
- Credit card number (Visa or MasterCard)
- Licence plate number
After you're set up, you can pay by phone at 604-909-PARK (604-909-7275).
Ensure you select the correct licence plate
When you pay by phone, the licence plate for your payment must match the licence plate for your vehicle in the parking space. If they don't match, you can be ticketed.
Verify your licence plate before you confirm your payment.
Benefits of paying by mobile app and phone
- Save money: Pay only for the number of minutes you wish to park, with no transaction fee.
- Extend your time: Use the app, text, or call to extend your parking session.
- Get more: If you are parking after 6:00pm at a two-hour meter, you can pay for four continuous hours.
- Set reminders: Opt to have the system send you a text reminder* before your parking expires.
- Access receipts: Set your account to have receipts emailed to you.
Delivery of text reminders depends on your service provider. The City of Vancouver is not responsible for late reminders. Regular texting charges apply.