Pay for parking
You have three options to pay for parking at meters and on-street pay stations:
- Credit card
Pay for parking by phone
To register to pay by phone, do one of the following :
Note: No credit card data is ever stored on your phone while using the mobile app.
Phone 604-909-PARK (604-909-7275)
Provide the following information when you set up your account:
- Cell phone number
- Credit card number (Visa or MasterCard)
- Licence plate number
After you set up your account, you can pay for parking.
When you pay for parking by phone, the license plate on your active transaction must match the license plate on the vehicle in the parking spot. If they do not match, you can be ticketed. The automated system will read the plate to you before asking for confirmation.
Use the mobile app or phone 604-909-PARK (604-909-7275) to pay.
Benefits of pay parking by phone
- Save money: Pay only for the number of minutes you wish to park, with no transaction fee.
- Extend your time: Use the app, text, or call to extend your parking session.
- Get more: If you are parking after 6:00pm at a two-hour meter, you can pay for four continuous hours.
- Set reminders: Opt to have the system send you a text reminder* before your parking expires.
- Access receipts: Set your account to have receipts emailed to you.
Note: Delivery of text reminders depends on your service provider. The City of Vancouver is not responsible for late reminders. Regular texting charges apply.