Vancouver Election Office hiring more than 1,500 election officials
We're hiring more than 1,500 election officials to assist voters at voting places across the city during advance voting days and on election day this upcoming October.
Positions at the voting place include:
- Presiding Election Officials
- Alternate Presiding Election Officials
- Registration Clerk
- Voting Coordinators
We're looking for people who are personable and committed to offering a non-partisan, positive experience to voters.
- Training sessions will be provided
- Compensation starts at $315 for election day
- Applicants don't need to be a Canadian citizen to work at the Vancouver Election.
On Saturday, October 15, Vancouver voters will elect a mayor, 10 councillors, seven Park Board commissioners, and nine school trustees. Find out more about the election