Commercial and industrial

Commercial/industrial businesses with specialized requirements

Casino or bingo facilities

Casinos and bingo halls in Vancouver have federal, provincial, and City regulations that apply. Learn more here.

Medical marijuana-related retail dealers and compassion clubs

Apply to operate a medical marijuana-related business or compassion club in Vancouver, and learn how we regulate these types of businesses.

Liquor-serving establishments

Because of the social and legal impacts of serving alcohol, restaurants, pubs, and clubs in Vancouver have more licensing requirements. Learn more here.

Residential rental property

If you own a residential property in Vancouver and you rent the property or a space within the property to others, you must have a Rental Property Business Licence.

Contact us about business licences

Location and mailing address
Development and Building Services Centre
Ground floor
515 West 10th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4A8

Monday, Wednesday, Friday
8:30am to 4:30pm

Tuesday, Thursday
8:30am to 4:00pm

Free 2-hour parking
West 10th Ave parking lot,
between Cambie and Yukon

Casino or bingo facilitiesLiquor-serving establishmentsResidential rental propertyMedical marijuana-related retail dealers and compassion clubs