Program benefits and discounts
Leisure-access discounts apply to registration fees only, not to materials and supplies.
Free admission and rentals
- Public swimming and ice skating sessions
- Skate rentals during public skating sessions and skate lessons
- One single-visit admission to Vancouver Aquarium per year (starting March 12, 2016)
50% off admissions and passes for recreation facilities
- Fitness centres: drop-in admission and monthly Flexipass *
- Indoor cycling: drop-in admission †
- Kerrisdale Play Palace: single admission †
- Squash and racquetball courts: single visit rental †
- Pitch & putt golf courses: single visit green fee and club rental
* The number of months your Flexipass is valid for cannot exceed the term of your Leisure Access Program enrollment.
† 10-visit admissions and passes, and group admission are excluded.
50% off recreation programs
- Adapted swimming lessons
- Group swimming lessons, including leadership classes
- Group skating lessons, basic and introductory
- Community centre programs: one program per person per season at participating community centres *
* Find the participating community centres (213 KB)
Some community centres offer the discount on more than one program. Ask at your local community centre.
50% off admission for local attractions
- Stanley Park Miniature Train †
- VanDusen Botanical Garden *
- Bloedel Conservatory *
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours
† Leisure Access Passholders can buy tickets on site for all matinee trains except for evening trains ( 5:30pm to close) October 8-9, 21-23 and 26 -31. The Leisure Access Pass is not valid for any Spooky Barn tickets.
* Admission is excluded during special events.
$2.00 off admission for local attractions
- Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Garden
- HR MacMillan Space Centre
- Museum of Vancouver
- Vancouver Maritime Museum
Discounts for seniors and youth
The above discounts are applied to the facility's admission rates for seniors and youth.
Seniors and youth receive the above discounts applied to the adult rates for:
- Bloedel Conservatory admission
- VanDusen Botanical Garden admission
Leisure Access Program passes can't be given to someone else. Misused cards will be confiscated.